Monday, December 12, 2011

12-13-11 Commands

Greenlee's New Bed


Today, we went to the sofa and snuggled. I brought a little chew stick (given to me by my neighbor - listed on website) to keep their attention while I loved them. They have a ton of energy now, so you will have to entertain them with the chew while loving them. Plus, the teeth are very sharp and wanting to eat you. Don't let them eat on you. Stick something in their mouths.

I started feeding them chicken from my hands today to get them to sit. These kids have not been interested in taking treats all this time (maybe because they started eating so early). I went to the store and found some new crunchy treat which I have used for training in the past and will try them tomorrow.

They did start to SIT! Some even did DOWN!

Before I left for the gym today, Lt Purple, Purple, and Lt Pink had taken the roof of their house. They were taking a nap in the top of the box! It was too precious. I will post a picture soon!

They were active tonight! I had three under foot while trying to cook, so I could keep 2 in each pen. I think I will be pulling out another pen tomorrow. They are learning to be dominant and have too much energy! I'm going to split them up, so some aren't so rough on the others!

CoCo is really getting to enjoy and play with this litter. She is teaching them to play. Hot Pink (Koa) doesn't know it, but she has met her match in CoCo MaMa! Koa hangs in there with her mama! I will try and post video. We have a ton of kids playing in the kitchen on video, but some of it is too long to load. I have to try and keep them short.