Monday, December 19, 2011

12-19-11

New Personalities Emerging.....

This morning little Miss Purple turned into a DEMOLITIONIST!






And Koa shows her determination!






Greenlee is in a crate being a good girl. I want to give her more crate training time since she is coming home to Austin today!

The nine week siblings cannot get along kicked in about 3:50 this morning. I forgot to give them their 11pm snack, so they were up early and wouldn't go back to sleep. The girls just wanted to wrestle! It happens and why they should be separated at nine weeks. The girls are now enjoying music from Afternoon in Tuscany!

Koa and little miss purple no name have their own pens which I have filled with stuffed animials which represent their siblings. I put their boxes back in their pens. At times (like at night), I have to take their boxes out because they can wake us up scratching at them like a ton of mice in the house would sound.