Friday, November 4, 2011

11-04-11

Loaded up the puppies for their 1st worming this morning. This was their second ride in the car, and they slept quietly all the way to the vet. We took them in the back door, so we could avoid any dogs that might have a problem. They weighed an average of 1 lb and 4 oz. CoCo was waiting for me when I returned home. She was ready to see her puppies again! Tonight, they recognized when I took her outside that she was leaving them. One of the puppies came to the fence and stuck her nose out. I saw in her eyes that she realized Mom was leaving her. She had everyone SINGING for MOM with all their cute noises and didn't stop until Mom was back. Then, I let her nurse again. I feed her at 11PM and hopefully we will be able to go to sleep around midnight tonight. ROLE REVERSAL TODAY!