Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16-11




At 10:15, I walked into the utility room. Everybody got up to great me and tried to promptly walk over to the P&P (Puddles and Poop) side of their living quarters. I had a hard time holding them back - getting very strong and willing! Imagine! It was hard, but I was able to get the P&P picked up. Then, they sat on their clean potty pad begging me to pick them up! They all looked at me with expecting eyes - I was also looking for the culprit who took poop back to their Play and Live side of the their quarters. Hmmmmm....they had cleaned the evidence off on the crate bars! Didn't catch my pup this time!

This photo was taken after everyone was happy with our love session!




This afternoon we got our adjustable big puppy collars. We never noticed the change! They just look better and now you will be able to identify us better and quicker!



6:11PM All ears twitch when I go into the utility room to get ice out of the refrigerator!



10:20PM Goodnight my little pumpkins! We were up very early this morning - 4AM! We had breakfast finished and cleaned up by 5AM. Lights are out and puppies are asleep!